Cool in Blue

DSC_6306.jpg2vrect2DSC_6379.jpgDSC_6384.jpgDSC_6319.jpgDSC_6366.jpgDSC_6381.jpgDSC_6373.jpgDSC_6358.jpgDSC_6419.jpg
So these are some old photos (hello, brown hair), but I've been so busy this past week since we moved that I haven't even found time to post, let alone take some new pictures. In fact, we still don't even have internet at the apartment, so I'm currently typing this at 10:58 11:35pm at one of my favorite (and few) late night coffee joints in Phoenix. I need a breather. And a cup of tea.

I'll keep it short because I'm so exhausted (and overwhelmed at the thought of unpacking more boxes), but I just wanted to make a quick post to say hi and that I'm still alive. I'm excited to hopefully share a bit about our apartment in the near future, and in the meantime ask for any decorating suggestions you may have! I am, of course, going through an inevitable style change (which seems to happen every few months), and trying to get through it without replacing absolutely everything in my apartment and wardrobe.

So tell me-what do YOU all do when you go through a style change? Replace everything? A few select pieces? Wait it out? Help a girl out!

xo, grace


shirt/thrifted (similar), shorts/ Free People, shoes/ Dolce Vita (similar), bag/Anthro (found here)

4 comments:

  1. this outfit looks so comfy, and it's super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks boo! Comfort has been my life lately. It's too hot to try to look hot haha. I'm all about the jorts life. xo

      Delete

Your comments are like sleeping in on Saturday-the best! Drop me a line, anytime. :)