Top 20 Valentine's Day Picks

valentines collage


Greetings valentines! In preparation for this wonderfully mushy & pink holiday, I have prepared a little collage of what I think are some of the cutest/most delicious items that you could be sporting this 14th of February. So this is my official list...of 20 things...to wear on the 14th...this 2014. Cute how that worked out, huh? ;) 

I stayed mostly in the traditional realm of pink, red, and white, but more importantly opted for all things romantic and feminine! Some of my personal favorites are the fuchsia Kate Spade dress (#9), and the black lace bodysuit from Anthropologie (#2). That's just me though; more importantly, which ones are you a fan of? If you had to pick a favorite item, which would you choose? Can't wait to hear!

xoxo,
grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are like sleeping in on Saturday-the best! Drop me a line, anytime. :)