Feelin' Fuzzy

DSC_1318.jpgDSC_1341.jpg DSC_1321.jpg DSC_1358.jpg DSC_1313.jpg DSC_1316.jpg DSC_1361.jpg

sweater/Nordstrom Rack (similar), shirt/TjMaxx (similar), jeans/UO, bag/Anthro (similar kiiiind of?), shoes/Nordstrom Rack (similar)

The past couple weeks we had a freak cold front in Phoenix, where it dropped down to like 32 degrees at night and stayed fairly chilly during the day. That being said, I took all these photos in cozy sweaters and whatnot, and now it's back to being in the seventies. I feel like a fake!

I know, not really much of a complaint right? Poor me, nice weather in the Winter. Don't get me wrong, I'll take it over freezing temps any day, but sometimes a girl just needs a reason to wear a fuzzy sweater, am I right?

In other news, my sisters are coming to visit me this week, and I can't waittt! Reunion! It's been over a year and a half since the last time that we were together, and it seriously can't come soon enough. Christmas was only a few weeks ago but I'm already in need of another vacation...go figure. ;)


What are you excited for this week?


xo, grace - @thegracemattei



1 comment:

  1. ima be there in a day. a DAY. aslkdjaskldjalskdjalksdjaskd

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like sleeping in on Saturday-the best! Drop me a line, anytime. :)