keep it simple

Sometimes, ya just gotta throw on jeans and a white shirt. It's a classic...and after all, a classic never dies, right? Besides, I think the pleated shirt adds an extra element of sass (or class), and sometimes simple combinations like this can be a great transitioning outfit for Fall. 

Everyone keeps talking about how Summer is ending, and I'd like to pretend that I can relate, but let's be honest-in Phoenix, it's going to be Summer until Nov/Dec. In other words....it's hot as hell, always. So forgive me for the perpetual Summer outfits that I'll probably be bombarding you with once you all start piling on the sweaters and coats; it's simultaneously a blessing and a curse. (Just to clarify-I'm not exactly wishing cold weather on myself, but I would like to have a reason to wear this freaking coat I've been dying for ever since I saw it in this post. Ughhhhh. #dead)

Are you all looking forward to Fall? Or wishing that Summer was longer?

xo, grace - @thegracemattei

top/F21 (similar), jeans/UO, shoes/UO (similar here & here), bag/Botkier via Nordstrom (similar

2 comments:

  1. I miss WINTER SNOW and my sweaters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace:

    A white shirt and jeans are classic and effortless and, sometimes, all that is needed to look great. I like your bag the color is so warm and your shoes are so cute. I am longing for an extension of summer weather. Unfortunately, I live in the Midwest so summer weather will be ending soon.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like sleeping in on Saturday-the best! Drop me a line, anytime. :)