As some of you may know, my name is Grace. I'm a
Things that are absolute need-to-knows about me:
- I LOVE fashion. Gosh. Is it even possible to have too many clothes? My closet thinks not. My husband would disagree.
- I am a theatre nerd at the core; it was my major in college! I still consider the possibility of performing at times, and it is almost a guarantee that I will be singing Man of La Mancha or Next to Normal anytime I'm in the shower.
- I play piano, and dabble a bit in the uke and guitar. I love singing first and foremost, and have it on my list of dreams/goals to put out an EP someday!
- I freaking love dessert. And sugar. If normal people have a sweet tooth, I must have an entire sweet mouth. Whatever that means. Give me some creme bruleé.
- I use parentheses (a lot).
Either way, I am just a struggling weirdo trying to figure out life like the rest of you. OH, and of course. I get to do life alongside my handsome husband Daniel (more commonly known as the Schmoo), and my pomeranian, CousCous, who is the cutest little dummy you will ever come across (don't believe me? Click that #couscousthedog hashtag in the sidebar to your left. Cuter than Boo, people!). They make the sweet things in life just a little bit sweeter, and I couldn't have anyone better suited to me to do life with.
That's all I can think of for now, but I'm glad you're making attempts to get to know me a little bit better! Thanks for the visit; let's do this more often, shall we?