one whole year.

February 3rd, today is the day! It has officially been one whole year since the schmoo (Daniel) and I got hitched! In honor of this fact, I am posting some lovely pictures from our wonderful day (all wedding photos courtesy of Shea Christine).You can also see some more pictures from our special day here at Southern Weddings! Fun fact: we were actually married on the SuperBowl last year...woops? So not sorry. Our wedding was so much more momentous and fun than any football game could ever be!

SCP_2825.jpg
Untitled11
Untitled10
Untitled12
Untitled13
Untitled16
So this dress was probably my absolute favorite article of clothing that I have ever owned in my entire life (DUH). However, because it was tulle (which disintegrates over long periods of time), I decided it was best for me to resell it for someone else to enjoy as opposed to it sitting in a lame box for the rest of it's existence. It was nice to know that another girl was able to afford the dress of her dreams simply because someone else had worn it. I'm actually really glad that I did that, and would encourage other brides to do it as well (unless you are super sentimentally attached to it)! However, that doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it to the fullest while I wore it...and I actually ended up making it onto the top 10 wedding dresses of 2013! Too fun.
SCP_2421.jpg
Untitled15
Check out my handsome man, below!
Untitled17
My. Best. Friends. The absolute best group of girls that you could ever ask be by your side. 
SCP_2195.jpg
Untitled18
Not too much to comment on in this post other than to say that I can't believe how fast this year has flown by, and that I wish I could relive this day over and over again. There's no denying that marriage comes with a slew of it's own difficulties, but the pros far outweigh the cons. I am so thankful to have someone who loves me so unconditionally, and is eager to live life with me for the rest of his. I hope you enjoy these little glimpses into our day; be sure to check back soon for a yummy cake recipe I'm making for our anniversary! When we moved we had to get rid of the top tier of our wedding cake since it (unsurprisingly) wouldn't keep for a 55 hour drive, so we had to find another way to uphold the tradition! As for me, I'm off to go celebrate!

xo, 
grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are like sleeping in on Saturday-the best! Drop me a line, anytime. :)